Wonderville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lucius The Houndoom

2 posters

Go down

Lucius The Houndoom Empty Lucius The Houndoom

Post by Houndoom Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:48 am

(I apologize if I wrote this in the wrong area, feel free to move it if I have done so.)

★ [OOC Information]

Player Name: Connor
Minecraft Username: DeerKnight_

Have you read, agreed to, and confirmed you read the rules?: Yes.
Do you have any previous RPing experience?: I've been roleplaying since I was 10 years old (8-9 years)

★ [Definitions]

What is Roleplaying?: Where you act out as your character, usually with others.
What is Powergaming?: Doing things that can be considered god modding.
What is Metagaming?: Using OOC while IC.

Explain why Powergaming and Metagaming are bad: It can cause confusion and irritation for the other members apart of the roleplay (Not fair for one character to be OP while the rest are not.)

★ [IC Information]

Character Name: Lucius
Species: Houndoom
Personality: Lucius is very straight-forward and can come off as hostile at times. He is very calm and kind to those he considers close though.
Appearance: An average looking houndoom, His horns curl more then usual houndooms and is usually seen wearing a red scarf around his neck, He sometimes wears shades just for the hell of it.

Nature: Modest
Level: 30
Ability: Flash Fire
Moveset:
[Bite] [ Thunder Fang ] [ Fire Fang ] [ Smog ]

Strengths: Thinks logically in bad situations, can reassure others that everything will be ok and can be a good leader when needing to be
Weaknesses: If angered it can cause him to go on a rampage, Using brutal force instead of logical thinking.
Dislikes: Winter, Children, Crowds.

Backstory: Lucius was raised by a pack of Mightyena, He was abandoned by his original pack due to losing a fight against one of the pack leaders sons. He left home at the age of 13, seeking for those that could help him train and get stronger, to get back at the one who got him exiled. (I'll try adding more later, still thinking about his backstory.

★★★
Houndoom
Houndoom
Guild Worker

Back to top Go down

Lucius The Houndoom Empty Re: Lucius The Houndoom

Post by Clefable Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:56 am

Accepted! ★
You will be whitelisted on the server when it's up!
For now, you're free to roleplay on the RP board!

Though, I hope you do add more to that backstory at some point!
Clefable
Clefable
Guild Master

https://wonderville.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum