Wonderville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[★] Welcome to Wonderville!

Go down

[★] Welcome to Wonderville! Empty [★] Welcome to Wonderville!

Post by Clefable Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:40 am

Hello, and, like it says above, welcome to Wonderville! You can call me Clefable, and I'm the Master of the local guild! Though, I assure you, there are a lot more in this huge world!
As a beginner on the server, getting started may be quite the hassle! But luckily, I'm here to help you out with that!
Firstly, we'll start with the basics!

Applications:

Since we have no clue who you are, we need you to fill out an application first! This will help us determine if you will be allowed to join us here in Wonderville. Check out the application form first, and then submit it to us, so that we may look it over, on the application forum! If you're declined, please wait a day before resubmitting your form, please!

Exploring Wonderville:

Well, now that you've been accepted, it's time to arrive in Wonderville!
Wonderville isn't very big, but if you need help knowing what every location is and does, this is your guide!
Starting off, the big pink building that looks like me, is the guild! You can come here to meet with other explorers if that's the route you want to go down, and also perform some quests, both for beginners and not, by speaking with me!
The next most important building is the Abra Twins' Hut. Here, you can be transported to many different locations thanks to the strong psychic powers of the twins! This is the fastest way of transport, but we also encourage ground travel because of how many secrets lie hidden in this world! And trust me, most of them would be in the wilderness.
We also have two shops in our little town!
Firstly, the Kecleon Shop is where you can buy general goods, such as food, and also sell anything you find but don't want to keep!
Secondly, Bisharp's Shop is where you can buy weapons and other things so you can stay protected in this big, but also pretty dangerous world!

MORE TBA
Clefable
Clefable
Guild Master

https://wonderville.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum